cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting Constant Contact

Visitor

Contacting Constant Contact

Does anyone know how to get hold of this company? Since the redesign, I can't find contact information anywhere. Kind of ironic, not being able to contact Constant Contact.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Contacting Constant Contact

Hello @FaunF,

I'm so sorry that you've been having trouble finding our contact information. To contact Customer Support directly, you can click on the "question mark" icon at the top right corner of your screen (when logged in). This will bring you to our Help Center, where you can find our phone number and get in touch via live chat or on our social media pages. This page also contains our FAQ pages and the ability to watch video tutorials or join a webinar.

Here is also a link to our Contact Us page, where you can find phone numbers for other support related departments. I hope this helps.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!