cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting supportr

Occasional Participant

Contacting supportr

Impossible to reach you guys from Australia.

I cant send anything...and I cant talk to support

What am  I supposed to do?

Gil

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Contacting supportr

Hello @user29531,

Thank you for reaching out to us today.  I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting in contact with our support team.  Have you checked with some of our alternate numbers?  There should also be the option to contact us via chat in that link.  Alternatively, I would be glad to assist you!

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I am STILL waiting for my FULL refund. I spent 30 minutes on the phone calling from Australia with some guy who just sat there saying he couldn’t help me so I said cancel everything and give me a refund. He said ok and it will take 5 days... I’ve received nothing!!!!!!!
CTCT Employee

Hi @user29531,

We're sorry for any frustrations. I checked your account and do see that we emailed you on 9/10/2018 regarding this. I do apologize but for security purposes we cannot assist with billing-related issues in the Community. Please reach out to our Account Review team directly for immediate assistance with your concerns. For your convenience, you can call the phone number especially for our Australian customers.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!