cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacts Are Getting Deleted

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Contacts Are Getting Deleted

So I have a weird issue. I'm using clickfunnels integration to sync contacts from my funnel to constant contact. Sometimes, some people are already on my newsletter list but they fill out the form anyway because they want that offer. Instead of just checking whether or not this person is on the list, they are deleted completely from the database. My only solution is to use a temporary list that no one is on that I can then sync later. Is there a better solution? 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Contacts Are Getting Deleted

Hello @JanT513. I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your contacts. Were the contacts being deleted from your Constant Contact account after they sign up to receive your offer? Since this integration was not created by Constant Contact, I would encourage you to contact the creator of this integration as they would be able to best assist you and investigate this further. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.