cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacts and plans

Highlighted

Contacts and plans

Hi, We have been having issues with our contact list for sometime now and 2 weeks ago I changed our plan to allow for more contacts and "requested" a customer template. Neither of which have been done. If someone could get back to me to discuss our contacts that would be great. Thanks, Kate
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Contacts and plans

Hello @Brianv683,

I'm sorry for any hassle or confusion with this so far.  You can absolutely update the number of contacts in your account, without any further contact from us or changes made to your account.  At the end of each billing cycle, you are charged based on the highest number of contacts on your account during that month.  So if you need to upgrade your package to include a higher contact count, simply add the additional contacts to your account, and the billing will update automatically.

As for the custom design request, I'm sorry that the information on that request was lost.  I will shortly be sending you an email with a link that you can use to fill out a design request for your account.  The usual turnaround time from completion of that form is 2-3 business days, though you will be contacted with a more specific timeline if you have unusual requests.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.