cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacts disappearing and showing up when added back

Visitor

Contacts disappearing and showing up when added back

HI,

We have users calling saying that they have stopped receiving our emails.  When I look them up, they do not show up in the system.  I then add them as if a new contact and I get a message that their account has been updated.  The engagement panel will then show emails they received  up until January 10 or so.  Many emails have been sent since them.  They do not have bounces or show up unsubscribed.  It is as if they just disappeared for awhile.  They then start receiving them again.  My concern is that others have been dropped and we do not know about it.  Members are not receiving important information and we are not even aware of it.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Contacts disappearing and showing up when added back

Hi @KarenA821,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community.  We'd be happy to assist you today.  Sorry you are having issues with some contacts on your account!

I have replied to you via email requesting a few examples of the contacts you are having issues with.  Once we receive those, we can look into this issue for you!

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!