cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacts under 10000

Occasional Participant

Contacts under 10000

I noticed that you are going to charge me for more than 10000 contact which is not corrected. please check and correct and confirm me.
Worldwide Showa Tsusho Co Ltd
2nd Floor, Boiki Bldg. 6-13-1 Aoyagi,
Soka-shi, Saitama-Ken 340-0002 Japan
Skype ID; nawaetokyo
E-mail; showatsu@gmail.com
Home Page: www.showatsu.com
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Contacts under 10000

Hi @Japanesecars 

I apologize for any confusion there may be on the charges for your account. Contact level pricing are based on the total amount of active contacts being held in your account. This level applies whether you email to the complete amount of not. With that said, I can see your total amount of active contacts is over 1,000 addresses. If you would like to bring your pricing level down, decreasing your contacts would be a great step. This can be done by managing your bounces or even removing any contacts who have not opened any of your emails. If you have any further questions about your account I would suggest calling into our Account Review Department as it appears you are currently under review.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Today I deleted all contacts since unable to send and never be suggestion for review , in fact I added from my gmail list and try to manage within my target of 5000 but soon has been charges of US$200 and never be use, it is not fair to deal. 

I still like to continue your service under 5000 contacts  and let me know what is solution and if you can adjustment of US$200 which never be use and please recover the any of 5000 contact to active .

Also please inform me if any email address where can be instant complaint for any matter.

Appreciate to make reply for best solution otherwise I have no other option than cancel the account.

Worldwide Showa Tsusho Co Ltd
2nd Floor, Boiki Bldg. 6-13-1 Aoyagi,
Soka-shi, Saitama-Ken 340-0002 Japan
Skype ID; nawaetokyo
E-mail; showatsu@gmail.com
Home Page: www.showatsu.com
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hello @Japanesecars,

I do believe I have responded in a different place but I will respond here to make sure you have the correct information. You did delete all of your contacts so now you will be charged for 0-500 email addresses. In order to recover the contacts you have deleted you will have to complete an Account Review. Please give them a call. I also submitted a case for them to call you as soon as possible. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.