cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Contacts who open email campaign not working

All Star

Contacts who open email campaign not working

I just noticed today that when I click any of my contacts, there is always a list of all of the emails campaigns they have opened under the engagements tab.  Today when I click a contact, these lists are completely gone.  This is some kind of huge error because that is the main reason I use Constant Contact - to track which of my contacts are opening emails.  Does anyone know if this is being fixed?

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Contacts who open email campaign not working

Hello @JackiP,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are not seeing one of your contact's engagement history. If you are not seeing any history when you click on them, that means they are not added to a list and currently not receiving your emails. Would you mind emailing social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com the email address you are referring to, your username, and a reference to this post so we can take a look? Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

All of the contacts that I was looking at were on the mailing list - of course. I did know that! The problem was that one should not use Safari browser and Constant Contact.  All the engagement reports disappear in Safari and I did not realize this.  

CTCT Employee

Hello @JackiP,

I do apologize that all of your engagement history disappears in Safari! Are you able to access that information now in your Constant Contact account? 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.