cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacts

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Contacts

Since I am techy challenged, please walk me through again how to remove a name from the list we gave you to receive our Monday through Friday messages, as well as to add a name to that same list. I need it spelled out to the completion of each task.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Contacts

Hi Dale, 

Thanks for joining us in the Community. We would agree it's certainly helpful to keep your contact lists current. For more information and a step by step guide how to add/remove contacts from lists please click here. Or if you'd prefer, you can reach out to one of our support agents to go over it with you over the phone. please click here for phone numbers and hours.  Please let us know if you need further assistance. We are more than happy to help!

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!