cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content from test email not displaying when published

Highlighted
All Star

Content from test email not displaying when published

Content displayed correctly in test email but was hidden in expanded content menu when published. Any idea how I could of accidentally made this happen or is this a glitch within CC's template? 

Test & Final:

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 11.56.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-06 at 11.55.39 AM.png

1 REPLY 1

Re: Content from test email not displaying when published

Hi @BSTC

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for any confusion that may be caused from these ellipses. Did you send multiple test emails to your address before the final send? Settings in different email clients cause these ellipses when receiving the same email multiple times. I would suggest deleting old test copies before sending yourself a full, live send. The good news is your contacts will not see these ellipses when viewing your email.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.