cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continually being unsubscribed, involuntarly.

Continually being unsubscribed, involuntarly.

Hi. I am sending emails for our org, and I am not able to receive these emails myself. I was unsubscribed at one point apparently.

• I have gone into CC and resubscribed myself and then verified it through my own email.....when I log back into CC, I am unsubscribed again.
  • I have deleted my contact  profile and re-entered it. Same.
  • I have deleted my profile and then gone to our website and clicked the subscribe to our emails link. Same. 

Not joking, I have done all of these things at least 5 times trying to get this to work. Why am I immediately unsubscribed? Is there some kind of *blacklist* that exists? This is extremely frustrating. I work with for my job, and this is a problem I have ever had. My concern with the fact that we use CC for our volunteer org is this:if this happens to me and I am the one SENDING the emails, how many other people are beig kicked out as well? Please advise.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Continually being unsubscribed, involuntarly.

Hello @KarenM589,

Thank you for coming into the community!  I'm very sorry for the hassle you've been having with this repeated un-subscription.  We do have a relatively small list of people who are unsubscribed from all constant contact accounts by default, but this is only done by explicit request from the email address that is being globally unsubscribed.  The other more common reason that this might occur, is if you use your email-clients forward email button, it's possible that the recipients of your forwarded emails may be unsubscribing you.  If you send us an email with your username, and the email address that is being repeatedly unsubscribed, we can look into it further for you.  Just send that email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and we'll be happy to help figure out what's going wrong.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!