cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous issues with updating content

Regular Visitor

Continuous issues with updating content

Hello,

I seemingly get the error with "Oops!" and the cartoon of a woman with a headset on about 50% of the time I go to update content.  It has nothing to do with me being on at the same time as someone else so I continue to be puzzled with where this is coming from.  Needless to say, this is really frustrating because I am having to re-do the same work numerous times as a common occurrence.  I have have done the chat help function before and it was little to no help.

How do I keep this from happening moving forward? 

Regards,

Digger Lauter

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Continuous issues with updating content

Hi @FirstNameL32018 

So sorry you are receiving this error message! What browser are you working in? Knowing the browser and what steps are you taking before this message appears is important information to have as we were unable to replicate this same experience. For instance does it appear when trying to save changes you've made or when trying to open a draft email? Do you still receive this oops message in a different browser or a private/incognito window? We have seen cases where settings in a browser or even 3rd party plugins can cause Constant Contact to not work properly

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Visitor

Frankie,

I'm in Chrome and the issue pops up as I'm working on adding content to a campaign.  I haven't tried other browsers but I could try IE to see if it resolves the issue.  I'm not sure about the private/incognito window but I can look into that as well.

Highlighted

Hi @FirstNameL32018 

Thanks for following up with these details! Please let us know if a different browser of this incognito window works. We also ask that you email us your campaign name, Internet Service Provider, a screenshot of the error message you are seeing, and the name of any plugins running in your browser to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.