cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy text blocks in an email campaign

Occasional Contributor

I send a regular email campaign to our customers.

Occasionally, I'll repeat an item or nearly repeat it with some updates.

Is there any clean way to copy a text block (or other items) from an older sent campaign to a new one? 

With the older editor, I used to be able to copy and paste the HTML. It wasn't perfect but it was better. 

5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Copy text blocks in an email campaign

Hi @JimS373,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. At this time, there isn't an option to copy a specific block from one email campaign to another. You would have to manually insert the information that you would want within the blocks. However, this is a feature request that I have tracked to your account to notify our developers about. I do apologize for the inconvenience. Let me know if you need assistance with anything else. 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Contributor

Thank you.

It would be great to be able to save blocks or sections to a library where they could be reused.

CTCT Employee

Hello @JimS373,

I think that this is a great idea! I can definitely take your feedback to the appropriate teams here. Also, I believe that this would also bee a great suggestion to make in our Feedback and Ideas section where others can join the conversation and vote on ideas.

-Curtis P

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

We need to be able to copy blocks! This is crazy that it is not possible in a newer version!

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hey @AlderferAuction,

Thank you for providing your feedback to us! I can definitely see why being able to move blocks from email to email is a valuable feature to have. I will submit your feedback to our developers! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 

Desi_B

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!