Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrections /retractions

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Corrections /retractions

So I accidentally sent out an email to 1600 recipients and was later informed of a major error in the message. can anyone recommend a way to minimize the fallout? would sending another email with the correction be the best way? 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Corrections /retractions

Hi @EdgarG402

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry about the email going out with an error in it. You are correct that the suggestion we make is sending out the email again with the correction and a note that about the error and apologizing for it. This minimizes any issue you may encounter and also anyone who hadn't already opened the previous email will likely never view the error because this email will display first in their inbox. I hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Thank you for contacting Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!