cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupt File?

Regular Visitor

Corrupt File?

I copied a newsletter that I created and published on 10/12/2017. I worked on editing a copy of it, saving it about every two minutes, for about an hour today. Unfortunately, something occurred where I had to refresh the page. It hadn't saved anything except the first thing I did, changed the coupon code. I checked to see if my iPad showed my changes as I had been working on my laptop (Windows), but it didn't. I was trying to rule out a cached page issue. Meanwhile, I started over using the same draft/copied newsletter template and after about 10 minutes of working, I got an "oops something happened. refresh the page" notification. I called in but no known issues were reported. This occurred once before but I never reported it. It seems to help to delete it and copy a template from two days ago.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Corrupt File?

Hello @CarlaS764. I'm sorry that you were seeing this error message when working on a campaign. We have seen this happen due to a plugin or extension in your browser that affects your connectivity with our program. Did you try using a different browser or an incognito/private window? I see that you were able to contact our Support team and send out a campaign in your account. We'll be here if you have any other questions!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.