cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Coupon Offer From Issue

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Coupon Offer From Issue

My parent company shows up in the subject line email to customers instead of the d/b/a that the coupon is redeemable to...Fleet mattress. This is what shows up during my test email: Subject: Exclusive Offer From Capital Bedding Company. Body..correct coupon for Fleet Mattress... How do I put Fleet Mattress in the subject line?
1 REPLY 1

Re: Coupon Offer From Issue

Hi @RichardC975

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your questions. I took a look at your account as well as the coupon you are working on. I do see the subject line you are asking about and the good news is you can easily add your company name. When you are in the editing mode of the email, there is a header block where the email’s from name, reply email address and subject line are.

Header Image.PNG

If you click on the your current subject line, it will open up so all of that information becomes editable.

Edit Subject.PNG

This is where you can add your company name in the subject line in replacement of your parent company.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.