cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight from 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site.
We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

Coupon Went Out As Template

Highlighted

Coupon Went Out As Template

I am very upset with this system. I customized a coupon and sent to all contacts and it is showing as the template.  It looks extremely unprofessional and of course, it's the weekend and I cannot contact anyone to figure out how to retract the email or fix it.  

Can anyone tell me how to retract emails?  Also, why the coupon wouldn't have uploaded correctly?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Coupon Went Out As Template

Hi @TrishaH10

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry you ran into problems with your coupon template. I know it's important that the information displayed to your customers is professional and I'm happy to assist. At this time, there isn't a way to retract an email. We often recommend creating your new email and sending that so that anyone who hasn't seen the email will check the newest one and often delete the first. 

There are some differences between the Coupon Campaign and the Email that you send promoting it. When you initially set up the coupon, it creates the landing page for claiming it. This landing page doesn't email out to customers. The next step would be creating and editing the Email to Promote Your Coupon and sending that to your contacts so your coupon can be claimed.

I hope this information helps.  You can go into your coupon campaign and create an additional promotional email by clicking Add Another, then editing it with the same branding as your coupon landing page.

In addition, while we don't have phone or chat support on the weekends, we are here to support you in the Community and on Twitter on the weekends. You may feel free to reach out to us through any of these channels and we will do everything we can to assist you. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great weekend! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!