cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coupon...delete option?

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Coupon...delete option?

I want to delete the coupon cause I don't have a clue how it will fit with my W.I.X. web site. Any direction here on how to insure it will work or how I can deliver my constant contact without the coupon I started?
2 REPLIES 2
Administrator

Re: Coupon...delete option?

Hi @RichardC975. It looks like you have created a coupon campaign in your account and you were creating an email that would include a link to claim it. You are not able to delete the claim link in this invitation. However, if you still want to promote the special you have and not include a coupon, you can create a new campaign in your account to send out to your contacts. 

If you do decide to send out a coupon in the future, here are a few links that have more information about creating and sending out coupons:

Create a Coupon

Email Your Coupon

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Coupon...delete option?

Thank you Caitlyn...I've managed to link the coupon with success finally.  I appreciate the feedback.