cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Coupon

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Coupon

I'm adding a coupon to a Thank you email for my client.  I have that business information added to my account and to this email but my personal information continues to show up on the coupon and there isn't an option to choose different contact information for the coupon.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Coupon

Hello @LindaB2239,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! To change the personal information you will have to access that through your My Settings page. That is where the personal information is pulling from. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Hello Zoe,

Your answer doesn't exactly answer my question.  I don't  want to change my contact information on my account.  I'm working on a Thank You email for my client so I need to put his contact info on the coupon in the email.  I was able to put his contact info on the email but can't put his contact info on the coupon.

Linda

CTCT Employee

Hello again @LindaB2239 !

I definitely want to make sure we are on the same page, i'm taking a peek at your thank you email along with the coupon- where exactly in the coupon are you trying to replace your information with your clients information? 

Are you wanting to put additional contact information on the thank you page of the coupon? 

If so you can do so by editing the existing coupon block,more information can be found here on how to edit the coupon block. You can certainly add more contact information in the description section of the block. If you're looking to change the information in the footer of the coupon's thank you page, that can be done by making those changes directly on the footer of your email campaign!

Let us know if this is what you are looking for- if not would you mind taking a screenshot of exactly where you'd like to make these changes and send it to communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with your username and we can continue to assist from there.

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.