cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a URL

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Create a URL

How do I create a URL before I send the campaign so I can provide the link at top to "View as a Web Page"
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Create a URL

They didn't think of that when they took that code out.

CTCT Employee

Re: Create a URL

Hello JennieH37,

I would be happy to help you with your View as a Webpage Link. Right now our 3rd Generation Editor we do not have the View as Webpage feature. That is something our engineers are collecting feedback on and I will add your name to that feedback.

A great workaround right now is to can create one yourself. After an email is sent we give it a URL you can use to share your email. You can send the email to yourself first, then get the URL to that email. Copy the email and then add the URL to the copy by adding the text "Veiw as a Web Page" to the top of the email and making it a clickable link.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!