cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Facebook Lead Ads

Highlighted

Creating Facebook Lead Ads

I have spent HOURS trying to post an ad on FB via your website. There are four sections to complete. Without any reason, I am unable to get the 'Design your Ad" section to get a green checkmark. No error message, mind you. All components are filled. This is not the first time users have note this. So frustrating. And you are closed on Sundays without even a call center to assist (community feedback has noted this issue but no resolutions are offered). By the way, small businesses use weekend time to do marketing, so why don't you?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Creating Facebook Lead Ads

@JosephS8638 
Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I apologize for the time it took out of your Sunday to work on a Facebook ad via the Constant Contact website. I will certainly pass along the feedback for Sunday support assistance.

In regard to the issues with your Facebook Lead ad, I did reach out to our technical team and they would like to work with you further on the issue. A team member will be reaching out directly to you within four business days to give them time to do some investigation beforehand.

We do appreciate your patience as we help you move forward with the Facebook lead ad.

MARY_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.