cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a registration page

Visitor

Creating a registration page

I creating a registration page.  I have 3 types of registrations, 2 single fees and a fee that is less money for 2 things.  We would like the registrants to have the opportunity to bring and pay for additional guests if they wish.  The trouble I am having is when people select fee for the combo, we only need the guests name.  All the fees carry down to the guest information, but one of our registration fees we don't need to charge an additional fee, just name needed.  I do want registrants to have the opportunity if they want to pay for more than one person they can.  It does not seem to allow me to do this.  If I change around the field from guest to everyone or just registrant, which I see determines what you see in the guest field.  It still makes you select one of the single fees as if you are paying for another guest, even when there is the case I only need the name.  Can anyone help with this?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Creating a registration page

@ScottM7166

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I would be more than happy to assist you with your event today! It would be helpful if I could view your event and see exactly how everything is currently set up with the fees and registration. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of your event, and a reference to this post and we can certainly take a look into this further for you. Thank you!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.