cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Creating a template

Regular Visitor

Creating a template

Is there a way to create your own custom template.

I have used various templates, and tried to fit them to what I need, but it would be great if there was a way to set up my own.

Possible?

Thanks

Frank

5 REPLIES 5

Template

Hi, How do I create my own template?
Tags (2)

Re: Template

Hi @GregMT

Great question! Are you looking to customize a template with a special layout and contents or are you looking to use a template you've built in HTML or XHTML?

Once you have picked a template you can re-arrange, add or remove and add blocks and content as needed to make it your own.

If you are famililar with code and have that to import you can do so as well by clicking Camaigns > Create > Send an EMail.

2015-06-29_14-00-00.jpg

Hope this helps, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Re: Creating a template

Hello @danielleg0. One way that you can create a custom template is to import your own HTML or XHTML code into our Advanced Editor. Here are a few links that provide more information:

Create a Custom Code Email Campaign

Guidelines for Designing Custom Code Email Campaigns

Also, I would like to recommend our different email template design services. The first is a Campaign Design which is a quick way to get started with designing your emails. Our designers will customize a mobile-responsive email template with your colors, logo, and contact info to drive customers to your website, Facebook, and more. Another service we offer is called Design and Build. You can also work with a dedicated design consultant who will build an email template from scratch, customized to your liking. You can find out more information about these and other design services here

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

As a new potental customer I also need to insert html into your created template - We need your old more productive interface.

We cannot afford prfofessional template services from CC

CTCT Employee

Hello @Ken001

Thanks for posting. We are looking for feedback from our customers on what they would like to see/do in our Third Generation Editor (3GE), especially around editing the HTML code. Can you tell us what you would like to do in the HTML of your email?  There may be a solution for this within the editor or we can submit feedback to our teams if we do not have a workaround for you.