Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating an email with a calendar of events

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Creating an email with a calendar of events

Hi Everyone,

I have a client who wants their calendar of events to be the focus in their email. They also have a couple ads and community tidbits that they post. Just curious if anyone has a template suggestion that I can use. A lot of the dates are the same, ie, watch the football game here at this time. So to segment them in blocks would seem redundant especially if there is something different the day between games that they want to announce. Currently we put them in list form with maybe a few icon images to represent the teams. They also have other things besides the games but that is the primary focus in their calendar. Just looking for suggestions to spruce up their email. Thanks!

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Creating an email with a calendar of events

Hello @KathyG622! Thanks for coming into the Community! From what I can understand, it sounds like a list view would be best for your client's calendar of events. While Constant Contact doesn't have an insert calendar option, if your client has a downloadable version of their calendar (like a PDF or other document type), you can upload this to the Library and link to it in the email. This way, their contacts can download or print out the calendar for their convenience. Hope this helps!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Solution Provider

Hi @Caitlin_M, Thank you so much for responding. I am happy to know about the calendar options for other clients. Unfortunately, this particular client is not electronic savvy so I doubt they do the calendars. But I am going to freshen up their newsletter anyways. Thank you for the information and I hope you have a great day.

CTCT Employee

HI @KathyG622,

You are very welcome and I'm glad Caitlin was able to offer some insight! Please let us know if you need any assistance with anything else in the future.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.