cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Credit Card Information

Visitor

Credit Card Information

If I need to confirm which credit card was used for an account, I should be able to get the NAME on the card from Constant Contact.  I post for many clients and just wanted to be sure that the right person was being charged.  I was told that CC does not have that info.  Ridiculous... if I had to submit it you have to have it.  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Credit Card Information

Hello @DorittD. If you are able to log into the account as the Account Owner, you can see the billing information for the account, including the last four digits of the credit card number. This FAQ will show you how you can find this information once you log in. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

HI CAITLIN,

I'm not sure if this is something I need to do???  Not sure what you are asking....

DD

CTCT Employee

Hello @DorittD,

The previous post by @Caitlin_M describes how to find the information about the credit card within your account. To maintain the security of your account, we can not share that information in this thread. If you are able to log into the account with the account owner's username and password, this FAQ will walk you through where to find all of this information. If you have trouble, you can also reach our Billing team, their hours of operations are from 7AM-9PM EST, Monday through Friday.

Thanks,

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!