cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Processing Issues

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Credit Card Processing Issues

We us ProPay to process credit cards, and yes, I understand CC is pulling back their ProPay integration.  Our issues are:

1. The information that used to be loaded into Comment 1, providing the description of what the payment was for, was changed on March 9.  The information that is now in that field is pulled from the Description field in the card payment screen and does not provide a description of what the payment is for.

2. Most individuals designated as Abandoned actually completed the registration process and should be on the registration list, but are not.

3.Occasionally an individual who completes the registration process is not on the list in Constant Contact.

Any suggestions?  Yes, I know we could always change cc processing vendors, but we use ProPay in other areas with no issues.

Thanks,

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Credit Card Processing Issues

Hello @TASO

For your first inquiry, the payment description is controlled by ProPay. I recommend submitting feedback to them regarding this change.

I'd like to see if we can research the other concerns on your account and hopefully provide some workarounds. Would you be willing to send an email with your username to socialsupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the following information and a reference to this post?

1. Do you have an example of a contact showing Abandoned that completed the registration process and can you verify that they paid? If so please provide their email address. 
  2. Do you have an example of a contact that registered but is not showing at all in the event?

With this information, we will be able to dig a little deeper and hopefully provide some resolution to your problems. 

You can continue to use our Event product but I also wanted to highlight our new partnership with Eventbrite for managing your events. There are some great capabilities with the new Eventbrite integration you may want to take advantage of. We have many articles to help you set up Eventbrite with Constant Contact. If you're interested:

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Alex S

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.