cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Credit Card Upload

Occasional Participant

Credit Card Upload

Hello, already mailed to: support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, but got no answer. I want to upgrade my account to send 10k - 15k contacts, I have a valid Credit Card but the platform feedback is error on this upload. I need urgent help to start sending my campaings

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Credit Card Upload

Hello @FitnessA,

I am sorry to hear you experienced an issue uploading your contacts. The support(at)constantcontact(dot)com address you referenced is no longer monitored. Constant Contact offers support through phone, chat, Twitter, and right here in the Community!

The account should upgrade your pricing tier automatically based on the number of contacts you have. However, for specific numbers on that I encourage you to contact our Billing team.

In order to make sure the contacts are formatted in a way that our system accepts, please review this article to make sure they are separated by the appropriate columns. If you are following the proper guidelines and are still experiencing the issue, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the file of contacts you want to upload, and a reference to this post and we can investigate further.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Hello

my problem is not with contacts! is with the details of the credit card (already tried with 2 valid cards|) and the problem is remaining!!

Occasional Participant

my credit card is not working

Hello, I'm trying to upload my credit card details (already tried with 2 different cards) and it still doesn't work. I am waiting for a feedback since the last weekend!!

Hello @FitnessA. Thank you for clarifying that you're having a problem entering your credit card information. Are you seeing any error messages when you are entering in your credit card details? Have you also tried using a different browser?

If you're still experiencing issues, I suggest calling in to our Billing team who would be able to assist you with getting a credit card on file. Here is a link to their numbers and hours. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.