cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Email

Custom Email

Not able to add my own HTML code in theme template. Please help with this.
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Custom Email

Hi @user47678 

I apologize our templates do not offer access to its HTML. We do however offer the option to create an email with your own HTML through our  Custom Code email editor. When you create a brand new email and are in our template selector, this is where you can choose Custom Code.

3ge-template-picker-standard-tab-custom-code-step4 (1).png

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

I, too, wanted to do this. I don't want the links in my emails to automatically turn bright blue. Is there any way to override this? I thought setting the link color in the "Design" section would solve it but it hasn't. As soon as the campaign gets sent it turns them all blue.

Tags (3)

Hi @UUCGL 

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this! I understand how helpful it would be to  change the color your link turns once it's clicked on. The link styling option under the Design tab is to set how your link will appear in the email before it is clicked on. However at this time we do not offer the ability to customize the color of an already visited link. Instead this color change is controlled by the email client itself. In the meantime I have tracked this feature request in your account and submitted to the appropriate teams.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.