cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Fields

Occasional Contributor

Custom Fields

I clicked 'Manage my custom fields' and all I got was the name of the field - that's it. How do I find out what is in these fields. I am an experienced developer and cannot get a custom field to show up in an email. I imported this information. Now how do I verify that what I imported is there?
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Visitor

Re: Custom Fields

is there a way to add an actual mailing address to the contact list?  When i upload a list from excel i would like to have the home address on the contact as well, is this possible?

CTCT Employee

Re: Custom Fields

Hello @TracyS786 and @csdavis,

Thank you for reaching out to the community! 

The best way to double check for custom fields is to click on the contact profile or if you would like to check all of them at once export your list. This will give you all of the contacts and any custom fields that you choose to export for easy review.

Adding these fields to the email body is very easy. You will need to access the insert menu while editing a block to use this option. For full instructions click here.

I hope that this was helpful!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!