cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom report for event registration

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Custom report for event registration

I get told there was an unexpected error - and there is no solution or explanation. Even the learn more button to tell me what I can get in a cutome report takes you to an error page. People need these reports and this is an on going issue after registration has closed. I suggest you fix it.
Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Custom report for event registration

Hey Cindy, 

I can help you with this! I've been using CC for 10 years! Please email me jennifer@mywebrocketmedia.com

Hi @CindyS258 

So sorry to hear this is happening with your event! What browser are you working in? Is this happening in a different browser, or even a private/incognito window? I haven taken a look at your most recent event campaign and was unable to replicate this same experience. In fact I was able to successfully create and download a custom report for this even'ts registrants. Are you able to download and view this test custom report?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Capture.JPG

I'm using chrome, and it works fine for some events and I get the above error on others - and there is no way to trouble shoot it - which is what makes it frustrating. I've tried logging out, closing the browser, I've even tried it on different days of the week - it's always the same error on certain events and I do not know why.

Hi @CindyS258 

Thank you for responding with these details and screenshot. It definitely helps to understand exactly what you are experiencing. You also mentioned there being no way to troubleshoot this. However this is not the case, testing your browser is a great troubleshooting step as there may be 3rd party add-ons that could affect how Constant Contact works. We have also seen users access their event's reporting through exporting the full event report or event removing any special or accented characters there may be in the event's Item "Section label." With that said, we would be happy to look into this experience further for you. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, and the following details:

• What event this is happening with
  • If you have the Guest option turned on
  • If you made any changes to Guest settings or the guest section on your Registration form

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.