cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom template Design services

Custom template Design services

Hello! I would like to learn more about this as well as the integration to manage contacts from other source. We are a non-profit organization and we wanted to get the sense of the cost of various components to support our marketing and fundraising teams. Thank you!
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Custom template Design services

@PamelaS2436 Hi Pamela! Thank you for reaching out to Community!

We have two types of design services. The first service is our Campaign Design service. With this service you provide us the website, PDF, or branding to base your design from, and our designers will provide a draft that you can revise on your own or you can work with our Support team on making further edits.

You also have the choice to work with a dedicated designer that will work personally with you on your design and create a more advanced email template.

These services are only available for paying customers. Right now, I can see that you are in a trial and we're happy that you're already thinking ahead! When you become a paying customer, you can submit your request and we'd be happy to design a great looking template for you!

For any integrations that would be used to manage contacts from other sources you can check in our Marketplace that provides information on any apps and integrations that work with Constant Contact.

Also, there are discounts available for non-profits who elect to do a pre-pay and tax exemption for qualified customers.

Of course if you have any other questions, please let us know!

Mary S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.