cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Customer Service?

Frequent Visitor

Customer Service?

With a wait time of over 30 minutes by phone and having your chat rep not come online for over 7 minutes I'd like for you to suggest another email marketing app. I've been using CC for many years...This is ridiculous. Perhaps this is why so many people have gone to the much less superior 

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES
Occasional Contributor

Re: Customer Service?

I totally agree. Now that CC has eliminated all email support and turned off the chat and the only option left is to sit on the phone for much of the work day I am going to switch to other competitor. It's become worthless. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @ErikaR508. I apologize for the wait time that you experienced while waiting to speak with our support team. We want to see how we can help you and make sure that you get the assistance that you need. May we ask how we could help you with your account? If you wanted to keep this conversation private, you can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post and any questions that you had. 

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CTCT Employee

Hello @MitchM52. Thanks for coming into the Community. While we do not have email support, we still have phone and chat support available for our customers. Also, you are also free to post here in the Community as well where one of our Support agents would be happy to assist you with your account questions! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Caitlin M

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

Chat support was not working and sitting on hold for 30 minutes on phone during working hours is not an option for me. It takes less than 30 minutes for me to just open an account on instead. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @MitchM52. I apologize for the wait time that you had when calling into our Support team and for the delay in our reply. Was there anything that we could help you with here in the Community? We'd be happy to assist you in any way that we can!

Caitlin M

Occasional Contributor

Yes, please cancel my account and don't tell me I have to sit on the phone again to do that. 

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @MitchM52. For the security of your account, we are not able to cancel your account through the Community and we ask that you call our Billing team so they can start the cancellation process. Your account will remain open and billable until this is done but the call will only take a few minutes of your time and we will not pressure you to stay if you do not wish to do so. 

Caitlin M

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously