cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

Customer Service

There have been two people that are representatives of our account. Both of them have called us to discuss signing up for CC. Both of them have seemed rather pushy on the phone. We are not ready to make a decision as to which mass email service we would like to go with. The person that I just talked with is going to close our account (which doesn't matter to me) but also shows that you really don't want or need our business! It is a little disheartening to have people that want us to make a snap decision on the phone. We are a non-profit church community. We have to watch our resources! Thanks for the trail run!
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Customer Service

Hi @CatherineN505,

Thanks for reaching out, and we're very sorry to hear this as it certainly isn't how we want to acquire new business. We'd like to follow-up internally so it doesn't continue. We can also place your phone number on our internal "do not call" list so you are no longer contacted. Please send us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post and the phone number that was used to reach out to you. Thanks!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.