cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer data

Customer data

Hi Team. Want to check if my account is already been deactivate, how can I get back my customer data?
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Customer data

Hello @EileenY5,

We keep your data available for at least 90 days after account deactivation.  During that time-frame you can contact us, and depending on the data we can either export it for you, or you can reactivate the account to access the data.  If you can email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, and the data you want exported, we'll be happy to get this to the correct department.  Alternately, for a faster resolution you could call our support team directly at the time and numbers listed here.

Aaron_H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hi,

My account was been deactivate since last year Nov. Is it possible that still able to export out the data?

My username: 

Tags (1)

Hi @EileenY5

That's a great question! For your account security we are unable to assist with this here in the Community. Instead please call in to our Billing Support to export these contacts. These agents are currently available to speak to and can help with this further. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.