Customize Reply to and From email addresses

JimS373
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

I have a list of customers with their assigned salespeople.

Each salesperson's email has been verified in CC so that I can use it as a Reply to and From.

Is there anyway to automate the customization. e.g., Customer 1 is from Salesperson A, Customer 2 from A, Customer 3 from B...?

I have a spreadsheet with the data.

Or will I need to create a new campaign for each unique Reply/From address? 

4 REPLIES 4
Lucas_D
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @JimS373,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. At this time, it is not possible for us to have the From/Reply to email addresses be automatically customized in regards to who is receiving the email. The best option is create individual email campaigns with the required email addresses in the From/Reply addresses and schedule those out to their respective contacts/lists. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
GarretP09
Rookie

Hello - 

Is there an update for this? I have the exact same scenario where I have one contact list designated for a specific Salesperson's contacts and want that salesperson to be the "From-Address" and "Reply-to Address" assigned to that contact list. 

Thank you, 

Garret

HCAStaff
Brand Visionary
0 Votes

I have a related question. I want to send from various e-mail accounts (which I already do know how to set up and verify) but want all auto-replies to always just go to one account, no matter who is the sender. For instance, I may set up campaigns sent by our organization's president and several of our VPs, but don't want them receiving auto-replies and want those to just come to my e-mail address to manage. Is this possible? 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HCAStaff ,

Domain and ISPs' auto-replies will actually go to the From address, since those systems' coding will always override a separate reply-to address. If you want it so auto-replies always go to a specific address, that address will have to be the From address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST