cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize Reply to and From email addresses

Occasional Contributor

Customize Reply to and From email addresses

I have a list of customers with their assigned salespeople.

Each salesperson's email has been verified in CC so that I can use it as a Reply to and From.

Is there anyway to automate the customization. e.g., Customer 1 is from Salesperson A, Customer 2 from A, Customer 3 from B...?

I have a spreadsheet with the data.

Or will I need to create a new campaign for each unique Reply/From address? 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Customize Reply to and From email addresses

Hi @JimS373,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. At this time, it is not possible for us to have the From/Reply to email addresses be automatically customized in regards to who is receiving the email. The best option is create individual email campaigns with the required email addresses in the From/Reply addresses and schedule those out to their respective contacts/lists. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!