cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Czech characters in survey not supported

Occasional Contributor

Czech characters in survey not supported

Hi,

We would like to send a survey in Czech to our Czech customers but ConstantContact doesn't seem to support this.

Is there a solution for this?

Thx

Andy

Czech survey.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Czech characters in survey not supported

Hi @AndyV776,

Thank you for reaching out to us. At this time, there are some Czech characters we do not support (Š š Ž, ž Ő ő Ű ű Ŵ ŵ Ŷ ŷ Ū ū ů ř). For now, I can track your request to our developers and we apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you. 

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Contributor

Ok, thank you.

It would be nice to receive feedback when this has been fixed, because for the time being we are using a workaround via Google.

Thx

Andy

Hi @AndyV776. While we do submit feedback for you, you can also have your voice heard in our Feedback area of the Community. I suggest that you post on this board as well to make sure that our Product team knows that a fully supported Czech language is something that you wish to have. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.