cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DON'T Deactivate a new user the day before a holiday

DON'T Deactivate a new user the day before a holiday

What the heck???  I just started a new trial and why would you deactivate me right before a holiday when I needed to get the message out to my group!  I'm really frustrated right now.  Field test failing. 

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2

FRUSTRATED

Can believe I've spent so much time on a trial only to have it suspended on a holiday weekend! I just signed up- what the heck.

Re: DON'T Deactivate a new user the day before a holiday

Hi @VandyM3

I'm so sorry to hear this has happened with your account! I took a peek and could see that our Account Review team made this change on your account. The good news is this hold on your account has been removed. If you have any further questions on this process, for your account security I would suggest reaching out to our Account Review team directly. These support agents can help look into your account and answer any questions you may have.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.