cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Danish as system language in survey section

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Danish as system language in survey section

Hi, I find the site very intuitive to use, but I have a problem with changing the system language. I am preparing a survey for a Danish speaking target group and would like to change the commands etc. in the survey (like "Continue", "Comment", "... characters left" and the final salute) from English into Danish. I changed the language in my settings, but this doesn't have any influence on the survey part. Is there anything else I can do? Best regards, Susanne
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Danish as system language in survey section

@SusieG80 ,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact. Changing the language settings within your account will allow you to type in that language and have our system recognize whether or not it is spelled correctly. Unfortunately, this does not change the deafult text within the systemo that isn't editable. Any text that is not editable and is in English, will stay in English. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, please feel free to include it in our Feedback Forum where your input can be seen by those who make the changes directly.

I hope you found this helpful!,

Ian W

Community & Social Media Support Intern
Occasional Contributor

Thank you - I submitted my request to the Feedback forum as you suggested.

Best regards,

Susie

CTCT Employee

@SusieG80 ,

You're very welcome! If there is anything we can further assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Best,

Ian W

Community & Social Media Support Intern