cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Dashboard

Highlighted

Dashboard

DO NOT like all the changes to the dash board... Now all my Autoresponder Series are in the same main feed? I am sure I am not going to be able to easily access my DRAFTS, SENT, SCHEDULED with this new set up. I DO NOT like all the constant changes...as soon as I get used to where everything is, it gets changed.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Dashboard

Hello @SummerM39

I am sorry that you are having difficulties with the new updated experience. We are constantly looking to improve our product and we are always looking for feedback on how we can improve. I will be sure to relay your feedback to our engineers. 

Your Autoresponders are now found in one of two places: Campaigns > Activity Type > Automation or Campaigns > Status > Active. If this is not an organization you're comfortable with you can create folders for the different categories you need and move them into those.

If you're looking for just drafts, scheduled or sent emails you'd go to Campaigns > Status > Draft/Scheduled/Sent.

I hope this was helpful to you and please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!