cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboards

Dashboards

Hello

Just wondering if Constant Contact has the ability to create a dashboard of stats for me?

I need to create one.

Kellie Coon

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Dashboards

Hello @MattY2. Great question. When you are in your Constant Contact account, you do have the ability to view reporting. Click on Email and then Reports. You will see your stats in a graph form.

btkreport.png

You are able to use the scroll bar to view your 50 most recently sent emails and many different stats associated with the emails including:

• Number of emails sent
  • Number of emails bounced
  • Open rate
  • Click rate

If you want to view more individualized stats, such as who opened a particular email or what email addresses are bouncing, you will have to open up each email to view those. 

At the bottom of your Reports page, you can also see Comparative Metrics that display your overall stats and your stats for the last three months.

btkreport2.png

If your reporting page looks different than the screenshots above, please view the following FAQs for more information:

View Your Campaign Reports [Video]

Compare Reporting Stats for Campaigns

Reporting for an Email Campaign

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.