cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Cleaning

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Data Cleaning

I am needing some help cleaning up our database. I would like to edit e-mails in bulk, update company name and title etc without going into each profile. Can anyone help with some simple instructions?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Data Cleaning

Hi @MikeW647,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. At this time there is no option to change contact details in bulk. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With that being said, the best option would be to export all the contacts into a spreadsheet and change their information within the file and then re-upload the file. To do this click on Contacts, then click on the Active section to the left of the page. Check off the box next to Name to select all the contacts and select the Export option to the top of the columns. Once you change all the information within the file, you can then re-upload it and it will mass update all the contacts within the database. For more information on the exporting the contacts click here. I hope this helps. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!