cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date of Unsubscribed Contacts

Occasional Organizer

Date of Unsubscribed Contacts

Hello,

We have been using our Constant Contact account for many many years and we have quite a few "Unsubscribed" Contacts by now. I know how to see and download these contacts but is there a way to see WHEN someone unsubscribed so pay particular attention to those people who have been unsubscribed for years?

Thank you for the help!

Cory M

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Date of Unsubscribed Contacts

Hello @ShannonH9,

Thank you for bringing this question to the community today!  There isn't currently a way to view the unsubscribe date en-mass for your contacts.  However, if you open the contact information, you'll see the engagement history on the right.  For the newer contacts, you'll see an 'unsubscribe' entry on the date that they unsubscribed, as well as the name of the email they clicked the unsubscribe link.

That information was not always tracked, so in some of your older unsubscribes, you might not see that information.  Of course since we stop sending to someone once they're unsubscribed, you can just look at the last date that they were sent an email.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Established Member

Hi,

Has there been any update to this in 2018? It would help greatly to report on the date of unsubscribes across all of our campaigns.

Thanks

Hello @ArleneM19,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your feedback on being able to the date a contact unsubscribes. The good news is our development teams have made an update to contact profiles that show the date of the unsubscribe and whether it was by you or the contact themselves.

2018-12-06_16-39-30.png

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in your account.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!