cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivated Account

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Deactivated Account

I just signed up yesterday and when i tried to enter my account today this was the message that appeared:

We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time.

I've allready tried calling the number below but had no answer.

All Other Countries 1-339-222-5900

How can i reactivate my account?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Deactivated Account

Hi @user07990 

I apologize for any confusion this messaging may have caused. This messaging and disable has been put in by our Compliance team. For your account security we are unable to assist with this here in the Community. I can however see in your account you have called into our Account Review department and was able to successfully connect. If you have any further questions, please give a call back into this team.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.