cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default option for Campaign View

All Star

Default option for Campaign View

Is there a way to change the default option for viewing campaigns?  We have many campaigns (events) at one time and every time I want to check registrations, I have to click campaign type and pick events and then change view to newest to oldest or else it pulls up with last modified, which is not in any particular date order. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Default option for Campaign View

Hello @JamesG9,

Great question. I can understand how useful it is to shorten the amount of time it takes to get where you need to. While there is no "default selection" within Constant Contact itself, it is possible to retain where you left off on the Campaigns page depending on what your browser settings are. If your browser is holding on to cache and cookies then when you log out and log back in, navigating to the Campaigns tab should put you right where you were last time. 

I would check your settings, give it a try, and if it doesn't work email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post and we can look closer for you. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.