cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay!

Delay!

I sent a time-sensitive campaign 2 hours ago that still has not arrived in my inbox nor has it posted to social media!  What the heck??? I only have 200 people on my mailing list.  What's going on????

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Delay!

Hello there @KrisV94 !

I can understand why getting your email out in a timely manner is important to you and your contacts, especially when it is a time sensitive email.

I took a peek at your email titled "Prayer Vigil Starts Now!" it appears that it has sent out to all 212 contacts with the exception of 10 bounces. In regards to why you personally did not receive it, unfortunately I did not find the email address associated to your account in the lists the email was sent to. Is there a different email you may use? If so, you always find out if the email was sent you by checking the reporting tab.

As for the post not posting to Facebook, I do see an error for the attempted post. What may be happening here is that the connection between Constant Contact and Facebook is lost. Luckily it is a super easy fix.

First, disconnect your Facebook account. You can find steps to do so here.

Next, reconnect your social media. Steps to do so can be found here.

This recreates the connection between Constant Contact and Facebook. Once you've completed these steps you will see an error that looks like this appear above your attempted post:

Facebook_error.PNG

Click on the text that says "Want to send it now?" and it should go away. If you are still experiencing issues having the post send to Facebook or are not receiving your emails after following these steps please do not hesitate to let us know! We can happily troubleshoot further if needed.

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.