Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Delete draft Google ad from 'my campaign' page

0 Votes

A colleague new to CC created a draft Google ad that is listed on the all campaigns page. It was never activated and never will be, but there is no delete option. How can we get rid of it?

Thank you.

6 Comments
Aaron_H
Employee

Hello @CMSM,

Thank you for pointing out that missing delete button.  I've added in a new feature request to make those test campaigns removable.  There's a number of changes going on with our integrations, and I would expect to see a number of improvements and changes in the near future.  I hope that for now you can ignore the campaign, but I'm personally confident that you'll have full functionality to delete that as we roll out other parts of the integration.

I am having this same issue - no "delete" button for a draft/test ad campaign.  Please let me know how to delete this from my current Campaign List.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @FirstNameL232844 . As Aaron mentioned, there is not a way to delete ads from the campaigns view. We will track your feedback.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Thank you for your feedback. You can delete Google ads from the Kliken dashboard.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More