cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
You deserve the best.
Beginning Saturday 2/15 we will be upgrading our phone system to ensure we are providing you with the best possible experience.
Due to this upgrade, we will be limited to Chat support only on Saturday from 10-8 pm ET.
On Monday, President's Day, we plan to have both Chat and Phone support available from 10-6 pm ET on the new system.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

Deleting multiple scheduled Campaigns

Highlighted

Deleting multiple scheduled Campaigns

I have not found a method by which I can either "unschedule" or "delete" multiple Campaigns at one time. I have tried checking "ALL" boxes under "Scheduled" and clicking "delete" and I have also tried deleting the entire Folder that I created. The only method that I have found is to open each individually and click "unschedule" which is time consuming and not very efficient. Am I missing something? Is this the only method available? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Deleting multiple scheduled Campaigns

Hello @JasonC593 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You do have the ability to delete multiple emails at a time by checking off the check boxes next to them, from the campaigns page. However, all emails have to be in either a "Sent" or "Draft" status in order to be deleted. At this time, we also do not have a feature that allows the ability to unschedule more than one email at a time. The method you are using for that, is the only method. This is all really great feedback and I will be sure to submit these ideas as a feature request to our product team.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

This should absolutley be a feature. Our company sometimes schedules every other day for an entire month, and if we need to make a change we have to spend so much time unscheduling each individual email, its ridiculous. 

CTCT Employee

Hi @AsherA,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We encourage you to pass along this idea directly to our product teams. You can post it in the feedback section.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.