cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting this account

Highlighted
Visitor

Deleting this account

You can't even provide me with clear billing information. I need invoices and no-one there could help.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Deleting this account

Hello @LorraineP64,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. You can access your invoices and print/email them right from the account. Click here for an article that will show you how to access and print/email those invoices. You can also Opt-In to receiving automatic invoices through emails. To do so, you will first need to click on the name on the account that is populated on the top right corner of Constant Contact. From there you will want to go into ''My Account'', then from the ''My Account'' page you will see a ''Opt-In/Out of Payment Receipt Emails'' option on the bottom left corner of that page. From there you will be able to select to receive automatic payment receipts and to which email it will be sent. If you do have any detailed questions about your billing information, I would suggest calling into our Billing team as these conversations can contain account sensitive information, here is a link to their hours and phone numbers. Please let us know if this information was helpful. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach back out to us. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing