cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Delivery problem

SOLVED

Delivery problem

I don't get the email that I made. And my friend either (esp. on testing email thing). Is there problem with hotmail address? It says 'sent' but I don't get one. Unreliable.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Delivery problem

Hi BradM4011,

I would like to invite you to our free webinar happening tomorrow (April 25th). It is the 7th webinar in our Email Marketing Mastery Series, and we are covering the Constant Contact Survey Tool. I think you will find these quick 20 minute tutorials very helpful in creating your campaigns, and we designate time after each webinar to ask the experts questions or for tips on issues you may come across!

Register Free Here!

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events

Hi @BradM4011 

I apologize you are not receiving your test emails! Are both of these addresses you are sending a test a Hotmail email? We have received reports of Hotmail deferring all Constant Contact mail. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Our Support is continuing to investigate this issue.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hi @BradM4011 

Thank you for your patience as our Support continued to look into this! With the help of Hotmail support, this deliverability experience with Hotmail addresses has been resolved. If for some reason this is not resolved in your account, please reach out to our Deliverability Department for further assistance.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.