cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Difficult site to use

Occasional Contributor

Difficult site to use

I just want to change the Billing Email Address, for which there are instructions, but they don't work. I don't want to change the email address for any other reason except to have an email address different from our general email.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Difficult site to use

Hi @aolidiuna,

I'm sorry for any troubles with changing your account's billing email address. You'll first need to verify the new email address for your account if you haven't done so already. Just click the Profile icon in the top right and select My Settings, then click Verify Address, type the new email address in the box, and click Send Verification Email:

2017-08-01_12-57-18.png

Once the new email address has been verified it will appear as an option to select when you click the link to Edit Billing Address.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.